The ladies also took this afternoon to celebrate the exciting upcoming marriage by holding a shower for Meran at the church in Clark Fork. By all reports, this was a great event, but once again I don't have access to the photos, so those will have to come in a later post as well.
On to the photos I do have. There are plans for a spa tonight in the pavilion. Yes, you did read that correctly, we have gone upscale here on the hill, and Maren has volunteered her services to anyone seeking some rest and relaxation. They have converted the far end of the pavilion into a very nice location to be pampered a bit.
![]() |
| A waiting area with comfy looking chairs |
![]() |
| The sheeted off area contains a massage table |
We have also finished with the signs for the cabins and they are hanging proudly over the front porches.
And finally, I know one of the most important parts of coming up to the ranch every year is how well we eat. This year has not failed in the respect. So to end this post I will give you just a small taste of what we will be tasting in a short while.
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment